ASSOCIATE ECOLOGIST / B. SC.
Ecological Surveys & Assessments / Specialising in linear and large infrastructure projects
Garon has more than 15 years experience in environmental management and ecological survey and assessment, working in both the private and public sectors. He is a qualified and experienced ecological restoration practitioner and a NSW accredited Biobanking Assessor.
Currently the Director of Future Ecology Pty Ltd, Garon brings to SSSAFE a range of client-focussed and professional services including:
- Threatened species surveys
- Tests of significance for threatened species issues listed under the NSW Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 and/or the Commonwealth Environmental Protection & Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
- Providing expert advice on ecological and threatened species matters
- Supervise, induct and audit vegetation clearing and civil contractors for compliance with all relevant ecological, fauna management and construction plans
- Write habitat and ecological restoration plans, threatened species management plans, contractor and construction environmental management plans
Garon is also and experienced member of the SSSAFE Fauna Spotter Catcher Team.